Larry Harris is a principal with The Van Winkle Law Firm, where he focuses his practice on guiding business clients through a comprehensive range of commercial law matters, including appropriate formation of business entities, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, employment issues, collections, and foreclosures. Since joining the firm in 1983, he has represented manufacturers in multi-million dollar sales requiring Hart-Scott-Rodino filings, a restaurant franchisee in selling ownership of more than 30 stores, and one of the largest regional petroleum product distributors in numerous acquisitions over a period of more than 25 years.
- Campbell University - Juris Doctor, 1983
- University of North Carolina - B.A., 1976
- Asheville-Buncombe YMCA, Former Chairperson
- City of Asheville Civil Service Board, Former Chairperson
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Buncombe County Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bankers’ Association
- North Carolina State Bar
A native of Blowing Rock, N.C., Larry is married to LuAnn, with whom he has two children, Justin and Jordan. In his free time, he enjoys motorcycles, skiing, music, travel, and sports.
- Favorite Music: Jazz
- Favorite Books: Biographies
- Favorite Place to Visit: The Caribbean