Koral F. Alman is an associate in the Van Winkle Law Firm’s Trust, Estates and Elder law practice group. Koral’s practice focuses on trust and estate planning, as well as estate and trust administrations. Prior to joining Van Winkle, Koral practiced in Los Angeles, California at a boutique law firm specializing in commercial, antitrust, and unfair competition litigation. While earning her law degree, Koral served as Executive Editor for the Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice and was selected as a Burks Scholar, an adjunct instructor for first-year legal research and writing.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- University of Florida - B.A. (History and Business), 2009
- Washington & Lee University School of Law - Juris Doctor, 2012
- North Carolina State Bar
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- North Carolina Bar Assocation
- Rotary Club of Asheville South
Originally from Florida, Koral attended the University of Florida before trading in the sunshine state for the mountains. Koral received her law degree from Washington & Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia where she met her husband, Ferrell. After practicing in Los Angeles, Koral and her husband are excited to be back in the Blue Ridge and are happy to call Western North Carolina home. In her free time, Koral enjoys hiking, running, reading a wide variety of books, and spending time with her husband — all while trying to keep up with their Border Collie, Indiana Jones.