Brian Gulden is a principal at the Firm and practices in the area of civil litigation with a focus on land use and zoning matters as well as construction disputes. He has significant experience in representing Homeowners’ Associations as well as those residing in planned communities. Brian began his legal career in 1999 and, after a brief time in Shelby, transitioned his practice to Asheville in 2006. Brian has previously been a board member for Pisgah Legal Services and is currently an advisory member with the Kids in Parks Board. Brian has been married to his wife, Chrissie, for over 25 years and they have two children, Cole and Emily.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctorate (1999)
- UNC-Asheville, BS Environmental Science; Minor in Biology (1993)
- North Carolina State Bar
- Buncombe County
- North Carolina Bar Assoc.
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Western and Eastern District of North Carolina
Since 1991 Brian has called Asheville home. Brian and his wife Chrissie have two children, Cole (24) and Emily (18). Now that he is an ‘empty-nester’, Brian has time to complete all the home renovation projects he has started over the years. Brian’s recreational interests include rock climbing, mountain biking, and running.
- Favorite Food: Homemade Italian
- Favorite Book: Education of Little Tree
- Guilty Pleasure: Melted peanut butter on chocolate ice cream