The Brevard/Transylvania Chamber, Heart of Brevard, and The Transylvania Alliance have partnered to create the Transylvania COVID-19 Task Force will present a "town hall"-style webinar meeting on Wednesday, April 1, 2020, from 4:00-6:00pm. Each panelist will provide a 5-10 minute presentation/update from their area of expertise, followed by a Q/A of live and previously submitted questions.
Topics/Speakers likely to include:
- COVID community health update - Elaine Russell, Transylvania County Public Health
- SBA economic injury loans - Sharon Harvey, Small Business Administration
- Cash flow and financial management tips - Michelle Tracz, CPA
- Employee layoffs and unemployment - Jason Chappell, NC Works
- Legal advice for employers – Steve Williamson, The Van Winkle Law Firm
- Task Force update and resources
- Q/A from attendees
Registration is required and free. Click here to register.
The Henderson County Chamber is hosting a webinar using the Zoom platform. “COVID-19 & Employment Law Update Zoom Seminar” will be held Thursday, April 2, 2020, from 11:00am until 12:00pm. Steve Williamson from The Van Winkle Law Firm will be hosting this Q&A seminar – specific questions should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, April 1st. Registration is free and limited to the first 100 people to sign up. Click here to register.