Asheville, N.C. – The Van Winkle Law Firm announced today that nine attorneys with the firm have been named 2020 Super Lawyers®. Those recognized in their areas of law are:
- Dale Curriden (Personal Injury-Medical Malpractice: Defense)
- Stephen J. Grabenstein (Estate and Trust Litigation)
- Robert H. Haggard (Estate Planning and Probate)
- William G. Heedy (Intellectual Property, Rising Stars 2020)
- Craig D. Justus (Land Use/Zoning)
- John G. Kelso (Estate Planning and Probate)
- BJ Kilgore (Estate Planning and Probate, Rising Stars 2020)
- Larry S. McDevitt (Antitrust Litigation)
- Mark A. Pinkston (Creditor Debtor Rights)
Super Lawyers® selects attorneys through a multiphase patented selection process that includes peer nominations and evaluations combined with independent research. Candidates are evaluated based on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition that include, among others, verdicts and settlements, experience, special licenses and certifications, honors and awards, and professional activity. Selections are made annually on a state by state basis with only 5 percent of attorneys being selected from each state. To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/2Dya6Df.
“The Van Winkle Law Firm is proud of our colleagues for earning this distinguished recognition from our peers for the 14th consecutive year,” said Steve Grabenstein, president of The Van Winkle Law Firm.
For more than 100 years, the attorneys at The Van Winkle Law Firm have provided a premier level of strategic legal counsel and services to meet clients’ personal, estate planning, commercial, business, and litigation needs. The Van Winkle Law Firm is the largest law firm headquartered in Asheville. With licensed attorneys serving clients in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and Virginia, the firm is one of the most respected in the region. For additional information, please visit www.vwlawfirm.com.