Trust & Estate Disputes and Controversies
The Van Winkle Law Firm works with clients dealing with legal challenges and controversies regarding wills, estates, and trusts. Such disputes may include requests to remove a trustee or executor, actions to compel accountings, suits seeking to interpret a will or trust, claims of misappropriation of funds, and other issues. Van Winkle attorneys bring considerable breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise to this practice area. Our attorneys and staff work collaboratively with our clients to determine the most appropriate approach to resolving difficult cases and controversies involving wills or trusts.
Types of Services
- Removal of Executors or Trustees
- Action to compel accounting
- Declaratory Judgment Actions Regarding Interpretations of Trusts or Wills
- Claims of Breach of Fiduciary Duties by Trustees or Executors
- Representation of Trustees or Executors Facing Claims