Nick D'Auria is an attorney in the Van Winkle Law Firm's Trust, Estates and Elder Law practice group. Nick's practice focuses specifically on elder law. Nicholas guides his clients in the selection of an effective plan for financing health care through public benefits while preserving their assets, and helping clients control their affairs/decision making through incapacity and estate planning.
Prior to joining Van Winkle, Nick worked in Charlotte, North Carolina for one of the nation's largest banks in their trust services department. There, Nick worked in the areas of trust administration, alternative vesting, and estate administration. Nick is located in Van Winkle's Hendersonville office supporting clients in Henderson and surrounding counties.
- Wake Forest University — Juris Doctor
- Campbell University, Bachelor's Degree in Trust and Wealth Management
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- North Carolina State Bar Association - Elder & Special Needs section
- North Carolina State Bar Association - Estate Planning & Fiduciary section
Nick grew up in the Lake Norman area north of Charlotte, North Carolina. Nick is married to his amazing wife, Kayla. They have a Russian Blue cat, Atlas, and a German Shepherd Dog, Yogi. Nick is an avid golfer and can typically be found on a golf course most weekends.