Jenny Boyer is an associate in the Van Winkle Law Firm’s Trusts & Estates practice group. She focuses on trust and estate planning and estate administration. Before attending law school, Jenny worked for three years as a paralegal in the Office of Chief Counsel for the IRS in its national headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Prior to joining Van Winkle, Jenny practiced in Charlotte, North Carolina at a large New York-based law firm in the field of commercial real estate finance and securitization. During law school, she was a member of the Elder Law Clinic at the Legal Aid Justice Center in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- University of Virginia School of Law. Juris Doctor, 2014.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Bachelors Degree in History and Peace, War & Defense. 2008.
- North Carolina State Bar
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- Pisgah Legal Services Young Professionals Board
- Pisgah Legal Services Development Council Member
- United Way Highlands Circle Member
- Co-Chair of Women United
- Member of CFWNC's Women for Women
Jenny grew up in Florida, but moved to North Carolina during middle school and has been a Tar Heel ever since. She attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she met her husband Travis, a native of Asheville. She received her law degree from the University of Virginia. In her free time, Jenny loves hiking all over Western North Carolina with her husband and their dog, Charlotte, practicing yoga (without her husband and dog), painting, and her lifelong passion – dance.
- Favorite Food: Eggs Benedict
- Favorite Book: Couldn’t possibly choose…
- Favorite Vacation: Costa Rica