Jackson “Jack” Bebber, a senior principal at our firm, focuses his practice on general civil litigation, eminent domain defense, personal injury, and commercial and residential real estate litigation. He currently serves as an officer of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Litigation Section Council and as Vice Chair of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice Eminent Domain Section. Bebber is a former director of the UNC Law Alumni Board and the Asheville Board of Realtors. He also served on the Asheville Downtown Commission and the Asheville-Buncombe Historic Resources Commission. Bebber teaches continuing legal education classes and speaks to publicly about eminent domain law from time to time. He was named a 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Star in eminent domain and personal injury and a Best Lawyer in Litigation - Land Use and Zoning.
- University of North Carolina - Juris Doctor
- University of North Carolina Asheville, - B.A. with honors (History)
- Buncombe County Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Harry C. Martin American Inns of Court
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Member, Eminent Domain and Auto Torts Sections.
- North Carolina Bar Association Member. Litigation Section Council.
- Asheville Board of Realtors, Former Director
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce Advocacy and Policy Committee
- Asheville Downtown Commission
- South Buncombe Youth League Volunteer
- WNC Green Building Council, Former Director
- UNC Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Jackson is an avid reader whose favorite authors complement his love of history, the law and Southern Culture. When not working, he enjoys playing music and canoeing and camping with his family.