Jackson Bebber, a principal at our firm, and our litigation practice group leader, focuses his practice on general civil litigation, eminent domain defense, and commercial and residential real estate litigation. He currently serves on the North Carolina Bar Association’s Litigation Section Council and the UNC Law Alumni Association Board of Directors. He formerly served on the Asheville Downtown Commission and the Asheville-Buncombe Historic Resources Commission.
Prior to earning his law degree, Bebber was an award-winning residential and commercial real estate broker, and a director of the Asheville Board of Realtors.
- University of North Carolina - Juris Doctor
- University of North Carolina Asheville, - B.A. with honors (History)
- Buncombe County Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Harry C. Martin American Inns of Court
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Member, Eminent Domain and Auto Torts Sections.
- North Carolina Bar Association Member. Litigation Section Council.
- Asheville Board of Realtors, Former Director
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce Advocacy and Policy Committee
- Asheville Downtown Commission
- South Buncombe Youth League Volunteer
- WNC Green Building Council, Former Director
- UNC Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Jackson is an avid reader whose favorite authors complement his love of history, the law and Southern Culture. When not working, he enjoys playing music and canoeing and camping with his family.