Grace A. Puleo is an associate in the firm's litigation practice group, where she focuses on land use litigation. Prior to joining Van Winkle, Grace worked in a small Asheville firm, specializing in statewide tax collection law. Grace obtained her B.A. in Political Science from Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, in 2009, spending a semester abroad in Rome, Italy, through Temple University Rome. She went on to receive her J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law in North Haven, Connecticut, in 2012. A native of Northwest New Jersey, Grace is licensed in New Jersey as well as North Carolina.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law: Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, 2012
- Moravian College: Bachelor's Degree in Political Science, Magna Cum Laude, 2009
- Temple University Rome: Semester Abroad, International Politics & Italian Language, 2008
- North Carolina Bar Association, Litigation Section
- North Carolina State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, WNC Chapter
- Buncombe County Bar
Grace relocated to Asheville from Northwest New Jersey in 2015. A Registered Yoga Teacher with over 1000 hours of teaching experience, she still practices yoga regularly. In her spare time, Grace volunteers with a local cat rescue organization, FurEver Friends, from which she adopted her two cats, Reni and Eve. She also enjoys spending time outdoors and reading a good book.