Mark Pinkston is a principal with The Van Winkle Law Firm, where he focuses
his practice on creditors’ rights and banking and lending transactions.
His representation of individual and corporate clients has covered a full
spectrum of work-out, collector and transactional scenarios, including
those involving bankruptcies, foreclosures and recoveries. Over the years,
he has applied zealous representation of regional and national creditors
to collect millions of dollars in consumer and commercial recovery situations.
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Council Member and
Past Nominating Committee Member
- North Carolina State Bar
- Cherokee Supreme Court – Eastern Band of Cherokee Nation
Awards and Honors
- AV Peer-Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite
- North Carolina Super Lawyers
- The Order of the Coif
Mark and his wife, Patti, have five children: Brett, Joe, Kane, Luke and Morgan.
- Bethel United Methodist Church
- Daniel Boone Council Boy Scouts of America, Executive Board Member
- Museum of North Carolina Handicrafts in the Historic Shelton House, Board Member
- Pisgah High School Athletic Booster, Vice President of the Executive Board