The Van Winkle Law Firm has a solid history of successfully representing clients and their families in personal injury cases including automobile accidents, construction defects, product liability, toxic torts and professional negligence. Our firm’s personal injury attorneys provide aggressive, long-term representation at all levels of local, state and federal court helping clients receive the maximum compensation allowed under the law. Our attorneys help clients navigate the legal system and any hurdles with the utmost dignity, support and understanding.
Types of Services
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Serious Personal Injury Claims of All Types
- Medicare, Medicaid, ERISA and other Subrogation Dispute Resolution
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims Assertion
- Worker’s Compensation Claim Pursuit
- Wrongful Death Claims Prosecution
- Assisting victims with injuries caused by product defects
- Seeking compensation for victims of harm caused by construction defects and construction site safety and supervision mistakes.
- Recovery for medical expenses, lost wages and earning capacity, damaged property, impaired life quality, lost companionship, lack of comfort and guidance, permanent injury and impairment and pain and suffering.
- Assisting victims of sexual abuse and other assaulting behavior
- Seeking recovery for persons injured in unsafe conditions
- Asserting claims against persons and property causing nuisances to surrounding persons and properties
- Representing those harmed by governmental action at federal, state and local levels
- Helping those harmed by intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress
- Obtained recovery in excess of $1.1 million for maintenance worker and his wife against sterilized door-locking mechanism manufacturer located in Bucks County, P.A. for incident occurring in Western North Carolina manufacturing facility.
- Prosecuted wife’s injury claim arising out of a motor vehicle crash to lifetime disability award before the North Carolina Industrial Commission, then with husband’s lost consortium claim to $950,000 verdict in Superior Court. Also obtained judgment for UIM coverage from two of three involved insurance companies.
- Recovered lifetime benefits for a shaken baby syndrome child upon allegations that DSS failed to remove child from dangerous environment.
- Successfully prosecuted claim for elderly couple against construction company driver for broken leg and thoracic injuries and loss of consortium resulting in jury verdict exceeding $650,000 and successful pursuit of insurance coverage limits dispute resulting in resolution and recovery of undisclosed amount.