John Veazey focuses his principal on estate planning and administration.
With a master’s of law degree in taxation, he meets clients’
legal needs and goals with tax-efficient strategies to help them protect
and preserve their wealth, now and for future generations.
Prior to joining The Van Winkle Law Firm in 2008, Veazey served two years
as a clerk for Justice Paul Newby with the North Carolina Supreme Court.
He also served for two years on the staff of the
North Carolina Law Review, including one year as an articles editor.
- 29th Judicial District Bar
- Henderson County Young Professionals
- Land of the Sky Estate Planning Council
- North Carolina State Bar
Awards and Honors
John is a third-generation resident of Hendersonville, N.C. He enjoys reading
and watching and participating in a variety of sports, including basketball,
football, tennis and golf. He and his wife, Lindsay, and daughter, Emmarie,
attend Grace Community Church in Mills River.
Four Seasons – Compassion for Life
- Board Member, 2011 – Present
- Executive Committee Member, 2012 – Present
- Financial Development Committee Member, 2011 – 2012
- Board Member, 2013 – Present
Community Foundation of Henderson County
- Member, Professional Advisors Council, 2011 – Present
American Red Cross – Henderson County
- Board Member, 2009 – 2013
- Vice-Chair, 2011 – 2013