Jackson Bebber focuses his practice on general civil litigation, eminent
domain defense, and commercial and residential real estate litigation.
He currently serves on the UNC Law Alumni Association Board of Directors,
and the Asheville Downtown Commission.
Prior to earning his law degree, Bebber was an award-winning residential
and commercial real estate broker, a director of the Asheville Board of
Realtors and a member of the Asheville-Buncombe Historic Resources Commission.
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Harry C. Martin American Inns of Court
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Member, Eminent Domain and Auto Torts Sections.
- North Carolina Bar Association. Member, Litigation Section
Jackson is an avid reader whose favorite authors complement his love of
history, the law and Southern Culture. When not working, he enjoys playing
music and canoeing and camping with his family.
Favorite Foods: Thai curry and habaneros peppers
Favorite Poet: Wallace Stevens
Favorite Artist: J.M.W. Turner
Favorite Book: Wilderness at Dawn by Ted Morgan
Favorite Music: Old-Time, bluegrass and alternative country
Proudest Accomplishment: His family
Also Proud Of: Tying a first-rate trucker’s hitch
Guilty Pleasure: SportsCenter
- Asheville Board of Realtors, Former Director
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce Advocacy and Policy Committee
- Asheville Downtown Commission
- South Buncombe Youth League Volunteer
- WNC Green Building Council, Former Director
- UNC Law Alumni Association Board of Directors